- View Merino High Country Sheep
- View Stunning Landscapes Surrounding Lake Tekapo
- Private access by 4WD Tour through Glenmore Station, NZ’s famous Merino Wool Station
- View a variety of farm animals; Merino Sheep, Cows (Angus Cattle), Red Deer
- Short quick Tour from Lake Tekapo (1.5 hours return)
Short on time but really want to get a feel for the beauty surrounding Lake Tekapo ?
Join our 1.5 hour High Country Sheep Station Tour on the beautiful Glenmore Station. This quick 4WD Scenic Tour takes you to one of New Zealand’s biggest and most famous and authentic Merino High Country Stations. The tour offers stunning vistas of the impressive Cass Valley headwaters, Lake Tekapo and of course your favorite woolly Merino Sheep! Get a taste for High Country Mackenzie beauty through Glenmore Stations breathtaking scenery all within a short drive from Lake Tekapo.